Bandfix – Banding Tool
Standard Banding Tool used to fix stainless steel banding and strapping also referred to as a "Whirley Bird" bander due to the operation to tighten.
This is ideal for various applications of banding including Bandfix® Sign Banding often used with a sign to band it to a post similarly with bins often used by councils to secure the bin to a post and band it firmly in place.
These can also be used for cables, metal insulation, packing etc.. with our Bandfix® Value band or heavier insulation products, these are regularly used on industrial oil and gas plants by metal laggers or cladders to hold securely metal around pipework or tanks.
- Tensions over 1100 kg of force ( 2,400lbs) and cuts off the spare banding being formed
- Used to apply Stainless Steel Band, can also be used for Galvanized or Carbon Steel Band and general steel strapping
- Widths from 9mm (3/8") to 20mm(3/4")
- Drop forged tool and heat treated with built in cutter
- Spring loaded grip lever improves ease of use
- Blue epoxy powder coated finish to resist corrosion
- Weight 2kgsapprox. ( 4.3lb)
- Blue epoxy coated
- Spinning Handle for ease of tightening