Jobs & Careers
If you are looking for a career with an ambitious expanding company within the stainless steel distribution industry we could be the company for you – if we have any specific vacancies then they will be listed below.
If we haven't any listed but you feel you may be able to offer our business that little extra to contribute to our success, then feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate jobs in the subject or give us a call.
E-commerce Marketing Coordinator - BS Fixings
Three years ago the company developed an online sales platform (BSFixings) selling various items online. With the company’s strong purchasing power, market relationships and experience in the stainless steel industry initial sales have been promising. As the company looks to expand further they are now seeking a online marketing coordinator to be based at our offices in Preston, Lancashire. The job role entails driving the business forward with new and creative marketing ideas.
- Devising creative marketing tasks and schemes aimed at growing sales and website impressions
- Identifying and purchasing products to be added to the company’s current product range
- Originating and writing news articles and blog articles for use on the company website
- Monitoring current stock system and looking for ways to improve efficiency
- Communicating with current and new customers via telephone calls and the websites online chat feature
- Operating social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Corresponding closely with the companies chosen marketing agency
- Any other duties commensurate with the role including actively managing orders.
- Candidates must have a hunger to drive the business, sales and themselves forward
- An ability to be creative and deviceful.
- A talent for spotting opportunities and taking the necessary steps in order to make the most of it.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and organisation skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage conflicting demands to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively
- Candidates must have an excellent customer service ethos
- Proficient in the use of IT systems. Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
To apply for this position, please send you CV and cover letter to Harry Shaw at email@example.com
In addition although we don't currently have any specific vacancy's we are always interested in recruiting personnel with experience of any of the following:
- Stainless Steel Sales
- Steel coil Slitting and processing
- Export sales to the insulation / oil and gas industries worldwide.
- Fastener sales
In addition to the above if you have a background within the steel industry is sales, management, steel processing, steel slitting, warehousing, export, welding products, fastener sales,oil and gas or quality we would be interested to discuss potential career opportunities.
If you are interested e-mail your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
BS Stainless is an equal opportunities employer.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE