Corrugated Sheets: New Box Profile Option Now Available
Corrugated metal sheets, fabricated from high-quality stainless steel or aluminium, are primarily used for cladding projects, delivering robust protection to roofs, tanks, vessels, towers and installed equipment. Incredibly versatile and so also used for many other applications, the corrugated sheets are available in a range of shapes, also known as profiles.
In response to increasing customer demand, we are now able to supply a new shape of trapezoidal (box) profile, in addition to our traditional sinusoidal (rounded) profile. Though we have always been able to supply a box profile shape, this was manufactured in Europe: our new boxed profile corrugated ships are entirely UK-manufactured, giving our customers far more flexible options in terms of quantity, cost-price and lead times.
Important Information About Box Profile Corrugated Sheets
- The approximate edge-to-edge width of the sheets is 1,064mm, providing a cover width of 1,000mm
- The most common sheet lengths provided are 2,500mm and 3,000. Upon request, BS Stainless can quickly supply shorter or longer lengths than these standards.
- Corrugated sheets can be supplied in a range of thicknesses from 0.5mm to 0.7mm.
- Finish choices include smooth and stucco-embossed
- Corrugated metal sheets have no known handling risks though wearing gloves is recommended. All local health & safety guidelines should be strictly adhered to, particularly in regard to trans-shipping and maximum loading weights
- The product is usually packed onto wooden pallets to suit the dimensions, before being securely shrink wrapped. Alternative packaging formats, such as heat-treated pallets, can be arranged upon request.
- Though primarily produced in either stainless steel or aluminium, our box profile corrugated sheets can also be supplied in a range of other materials upon request. Contact our expert team to discuss your options.
For more information about this product, check out the BS Stainless website.