Say Thanks for our Steel Blanks!
Stainless steel blanks are used right across the spectrum of industry. BS Stainless are expert producers of these essential components and, as with our entire product range, you are guaranteed a winning combination of professional quality, competitive price and impeccable customer service.
Our stainless steel blanks are:
- Produced to incredibly precise tolerances across the board on length, width and square diagonal
- Available with edge-dressing, a process which eliminates the danger posed by sharp edges or 'burrs'
- Packed to unique customer specification
- Clearly labelled with pertinent information such as part numbers
- Processed in-house
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Manufactured within the exacting scope of our ISO quality accreditation
- Available slit from coil and blanked to size or guillotined to specification from stainless steel plate
- Produced in a full range of metal grades including 304(1.4301), 316 (1.4404) 430 (1.4016), 409 (1.4512), 439 (1.4510 and 441 (1.4509): the latter three grades are widely used in the automotive industry, particularly for exhaust systems
- Available with a variety of finishes bright annealed, 2B, polished, Hot Rolled and more; our ColorMet range allows for any colour to be produced to enhance aesthetic value or as part of a colour-coding system subject to minimum quantaties.
Find out more about stainless steel blanks on the product pages!